Saturday, August 22, 2009

This is gonna suck

no really.
just some. really hodgepodge crap. i'm back in school and haven't felt like drawing anything. I chanced taking art class again and it was literally the same curriculum as my other school...both years.. I can't do more printmaking. i might shit.
also me and the boothing have been terribly terribly back in to harry potter. particularly the third one. mm professor lupin, amirite?
but yeah. thats why theres so much hp crap. also your fault Katie
hhhhr

the boo dyed her hair brrrrrrrrown

why must i cry why must i cry why


a luna lovegood just cause i got the vigor to attempt to draw her. radish ball dress
and while im harassing things rice related this happened also. cause i do like drawing skadithis was mostly for practice with this sort of colouring. specifically the nose and mouth. the eyes i didnt even try to make good. i just didnt want an eyeless face

annnnnnnnnnd another flyer for work.

8 comments:

Aisleen said...

ho crap is that james & peter & remus? I kind of hope the one under it is James and Draco because I like all kinds of impossible. And that may be the hottest snape ever and cute luna and skadi and ssssss I love your drawings!!

Brie215@hotmail.com said...

FFFF yes it isss. Me and the boo like to throw the who in with something else and rp it. sounds silly but that shit is fun. nothing is better than the impossible.And NOO its noot dracooooo.. I'd love to draw you that if you want though.

fhfhf ;-; luna has such a funny face. her mouth doesnt make sense to my eyes.
thank you so much!!

Aisleen said...

pfff rps are fun, totally! lmao who is it since its not draco? :3 My mind saw the remus and was like yes yes hmm hmm who else is prissy and wears womens clothes. draco.

hahaha omg if you do draw it that would be so awesome >:E

Luna is a freak, it doesn't matter in the long run really :3

Unknown said...

Hehe! Skadi looks funni!!

Katie said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha ha ha a ahah dadfsf

You draw the best Snapes ever. I know why he cries. Too good!! Cheers to those who know HP is awesome, and know Lupin is hot.

Luna should really wear that dress in one of the movies.

I don't even know what to say about the Skadi drawing...I laughed so hard at that Diseasoid, and as usual I feel like my own design of Skadi is inferior to your experimentations...

^o^/

Damion009 said...

all i can say about this post is, "SWEEEET!" love the new stuff... that style of yours ROCKS!

Frank Macchia said...

poor Alan...poor poor sweet sobbing Alan.

beautiful stuff Brie. I love your Lush catalog. you gonna be doing anymore for them?

Damion009 said...

super mega awesomeness! love the new artwork!